- Who has the authority to remove the President from office?
- Can the president fire a cabinet member?
- What happens if president and vice president are incapacitated?
- What does the Constitution say about the President’s removal power?
- What does invoke the 25th Amendment mean?
- Can presidents serve 3 terms?
- WHO removes the president from office?
- Who determines if the president is unfit to serve?
- What are the 4 impeachable offenses?
- When was the 25th Amendment used?
- What is the President’s removal power?
- Was Clinton impeached?
- Who can declare the president unable to fulfill presidential duties?
- What are three ways the president can be removed from office?
- What happens if a president becomes incapacitated but refuses to resign?
Who has the authority to remove the President from office?