- Do you have to turn off your car when getting pulled over?
- What to say if a cop asks how fast you were going?
- How do cops know which car is speeding?
- Do you have to tell a cop where you are going?
- Why do cops touch the back of car?
- Can you fight a warning citation?
- Can a citizen give a cop a ticket?
- Does a cop have to prove you were speeding?
- What things do cops not want you to know?
- Can I give the middle finger to a cop?
- Do you have to roll your window all the way down for police?
- Do and don’ts when getting pulled over?
- Why do cops drive with their windows down?
- Can cop open your car door?
- Why do cops touch the taillight of a car?
- Is it legal to record a traffic stop?
- Can you ask for a lawyer during a traffic stop?
- Do the police have to tell you why they are arresting you?
- What side of the highway should you pull over on?
- Do cops unlock car doors for free?
- What happens if I refuse to talk to police?
Do you have to turn off your car when getting pulled over?