- Can a case be dropped if the victim doesn’t show?
- How do most domestic violence cases end?
- Can a defendant talk to a victim?
- Can a domestic violence case be dropped?
- Can police press charges if victim doesn’t want to?
- Can a victim refuse to go to court?
- Can a victim be charged?
- What happens if you don’t go to court as a witness?
- Can a victim talk to a prosecutor?
- What usually happens in a domestic violence case?
- Should a victim get a lawyer?
- Do victims have to testify in court?
- What happens if someone doesn’t want to press charges?
- Do I have to testify in a domestic violence case?
- Can I withdraw a statement made to the police?
- Can you refuse to testify if subpoenaed?
Can a case be dropped if the victim doesn’t show?