- What is the significance of the author’s conversation with Moishe the Beadle in paragraphs 12 16?
- Who What does the book say the ghetto was ruled by?
- How does Moshe survive deportation?
- Why does Moishe reappear in Sighet after being deported?
- What is a ghetto?
- What was life like in the Sighet ghettos?
- What year is it when German forces enter Sighet?
- Who is Dr Mengele in the book night?
- What does Madame Schachter have visions of?
- How did Moishe the Beadle escape his near death after being deported?
- How did Moshe the Beadle die?
- How many ghettos were in Sighet?
- Why is Moshe the Beadle able to escape?
- What were the ghettos in night?
- What does Beadle mean in night?
What is the significance of the author’s conversation with Moishe the Beadle in paragraphs 12 16?